Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lesson Plan Format

Hey all, my name is Kat and I'm a 9th grade physical science teacher.  I want this blog to have things that I use in my classroom that make my life easier and maybe it will help someone else out there too.  I'll post cute ideas I have or even pics from lessons that my kids love.  Follow me on Pinterest!!!

What I'm posting today is a temymplate for a daily lesson plan format.  I personally think this is so much easier to use than trying to fit everything I'm doing that day into the itty-bitty box in the Squibbs lesson plan books, you know what I'm talking about!!  So here is a template I've made, if you want a copy, e-mail me at klparker@access.k12.wv.us and I will send it right out!!  The only thing you would have to change would be the day of the week at the top and possibly change "Do Now" to "Bell Ringer."  Do Now is just what we call them at my school.  Hope you enjoy and I'll be posting again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment